South Essex Homes delivers excellence through talented and enthusiastic people, who are committed to making a difference on our service standards for the community.
At South Essex Homes we believe good selection practices are necessary to build our proud workforce, maximising the skills and capability, the flexibility, creativity and morale of the staff.
We have 240 employees working in various locations within the Borough of Southend-on-Sea . All enjoy excellent career opportunities and supported training & development.
The main satisfaction of our employees is feeling valued.
South Essex Homes is determined to provide equality opportunities throughout the organisation and all applications are very welcome.
· Competitive salary
· Standard working hours: 37.00
· Excellent Holiday Package
Simply Health Package, more information can be found here.
· Occupational Sick Scheme
· Compassionate Leave Paid
· Crisis Leave Paid (To deal with immediate caring or dependant emergencies).
Local Government Pension Scheme (All employees are able to join the Pension Scheme, contributing 5.8 -7.5% of their salary. Further information can be found here.
· Work-life balance, We offer flexible working options to the majority of our employees in order to get a balance between work and home life.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Peak relief – Zero hours contract
- Job share / Part time
· Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave & Pay
· Personal Protective Equipment / Uniforms, for work reasons some of our employees will be supplied uniforms or personal protective equipment.
· Employee consultations
· Social Club, different events are organised and partly subsidised by South Essex Homes. Events to date have included bowling staff quiz and Christmas Party.
- Training & Development career opportunities
- Subscription to a professional body
- E-learning package
- In house IT Training courses
- Professional conferences, specific courses and any other support that employees may need.
- Health & Safety Training
- Performance Development Scheme, which incorporates personal and career development review.
- Induction Programmes
- Regular Staff Briefings
- Team Building Programme
- Current Vacancies
- Work experience - For more information about work experience with South Essex Homes, please contact ATS directly.
Information for applicants
How to contact the Human Resources Team
For more information about general recruitment please contact:
Human Resources Team
South Essex Homes Limited
PO BOX 5817,Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1 9EL
70 Baxter Avenue
Tel: 0800 833 160
Fax: 01702 236168
Links to other useful websites