Support Services Projects
All of our 'Hubs' are community spaces where residents can get support with a wide range of social issues in partnership with other services, providing care for our communities.
Services available include:
- Help using computers, setting up emails, using all things digital; - including the offer to being your own tech.
- Citizen's Advice Southend
- Savings, loans and budgeting advice
- Advice on volunteering
- Family support including support if you have a child with special educational needs
- Health or social care issues
- Advice on apprenticeships and work placements
- English not a first language and translation services
- How to feel safe in a relationship
- ...and much much more, all offered in a relaxed enviornment