The buildings insurance policy covers your flat and the block it is in. You must pay your share of this insurance. The buildings insurance policy does not cover your furniture or personal belongings and so in addition to this you should consider taking out contents insurance.
For queries regarding the buildings insurance policy, please contact Southend-on-Sea Borough Council’s Insurance department on 01702 215077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to make a claim on your Buildings Insurance Policy; the current provider Ocaso can be contacted on 02073776465 or 08448562032 in the event of an Out of Hours Emergency.
Please quote the reference 50151326857.
Pages in Leaseholders
- 1. Leaseholders - an introduction
- 2. Service Charges
- 3. Renewals Fund
- 4. Major Works and the Section 20 Process
- 5. Buildings Insurance - You are here
- 6. Extending Your Lease
- 7. Repairs & Maintenance
- 8. Dealing with Condensation
- 9. Gas Safety
- 10. Selling Your Property
- 11. Renting your Property
- 12. Ways to get involved
- 13. Who to contact with your query