Support with your Tenancy
If you are a South Essex Homes resident and feel that you are in need of support, please contact our Tenancy Services Team in the first instance, who may then refer you on to another team so you can receive the appropriate specialist help.
Complete a simple assessment and one of our officers may be able to give you advice, information and assistance on the following:
Our officers have an extensive knowledge of the support networks that are available to you within the local area, and will be happy to make an appointment to visit you to discuss any support issues you may have.
Preparing to move
- Downsizing/ Grants Available (Subject to Funding)
- Getting furniture
- The grants and allowances that may be available to you
- Starting up utilities (gas, electric etc) and practical tips
- What to do about official letters and rent arrears
- How you can report problems you may be experiencing with your tenancy
- Signing up for our Get Set Go Course that is run in partnership with Southend Adult Community College.
If you would like to contact one of our officers for a confidential chat please contact 01702 212650.
Get Set Go - Helping you to keep and maintain your home
Pages in Your Tenancy
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Your Tenancy Agreement
- 3. Support with your Tenancy - You are here
- 4. Support with your tenancy - If you are an adult at risk of abuse.
- 5. Council Housing
- 6. Mutual Exchange
- 7. Money to Move
- 8. Decent Homes
- 9. Pets and Animals
- 10. Ending your Tenancy
- 11. Mobility Scooters
- 12. Discretionary Decorating Scheme
- 13. Home Surveillance Cameras (CCTV)