Get Career Ready!
Published: Monday, 20th August 2018
South Essex College is offering a range of free short courses designed to help people back into work.
The courses each last around three weeks and cover a range of professions, offering participants the opportunity to achieve industry-based qualifications to help launch their new career in:
- Health & Social Care
- Office Skills
- iPrep (general skills to help you prepare to get back into work)
Please click here to view the specific course dates and information.
To qualify for the courses, you must be:
- Aged 19 or over on 31st August 2018
- In receipt of benefit
- Working at entry level 3 in English (which is checked at assessment)
- Available to attend the course fully
- Actively seeking employment
You can apply online at https://www.southessex.ac.uk/coursefinder?title_or_code=iLearn.
If you need any help applying for a course, please visit The Hub in Victoria shopping centre where someone will be happy to assist you.