Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 18.03.2020
Published: Wednesday, 18th March 2020
We would like to update you regarding the provision of your Housing Service during the current unprecedented times.
We continue to follow the Government’s Public Health guidelines and, whilst it is difficult to foresee how the situation will progress over coming weeks and months, we will endeavour to carry on delivering our essential services as best we can.
As the situation develops, it is likely that our staffing levels will be affected, and therefore the service you receive from us may be impacted.
We urge residents to only report emergency and necessary repairs, these include:
- Loss of heating for vulnerable people
- Full power outage in your property
- Gas Leaks please contact Caden
- Major water leak
- Severe disruption to your water and/or heating
- Large dumped rubbish items in tower blocks within Southend
For all other repairs please email: SEHcustomerservices@seh.southend.gov.uk
Thank you for your co-operation and patience.